Friday, November 03, 2006

From Seattle to Denver we asked a lot of questions. After finding some relief in the canyon, the fellas hypothesized on the most feared animal in nature while driving through the wildest of the West. Later, the evening disintegrated into a poetic waxing on and off about born to run and the viability of onioned real estate. But we digress…the truth is, this here vblog is packed with some of the hottest hunk shots you’ll ever see of Irving’s most adored heartthrob. Grab a cold compress and watch with care.

2 Comments:

Blogger joshforbesisawesome said...

Yikes. I'm going to need several moist towelettes.
In fact I think I may try to get a job at the moist towelette store just for the discount, 'cuz I'm watching the puppy again and again. I'm scouring it like the fucking Zapruder film. I'm like Kevin Costner in JFK but instead of burning the image of Jackie O into my retinas it's Steven's shiny ass. Mmmm.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Julia said...

"the grizzly bear is the most adept multi-tasker"

I'm glad someone is paying attention.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home